WebDAV Windows XP
Setting up Web Folders on Windows XP
1. In your "Start" menu on your Desktop, select "My Network Places"
2. In the "My Network Places" window, click "Add a network place"
3. On the first page of the "Add Network Place Wizard" click "Next >"
4. On the second page of the "Add Network Place Wizard" select "Choose another network location" then click "Next >"
5. On the second page of the "Add Network Place Wizard" in the "Internet or network address:" field type in
and then click "Next >". You may experience a brief delay, so be patient.
6. When prompted, enter your Wikispaces username and password. You may select "Remember my password" if you don't want to be asked for your username and password again. Click "OK".
7. Optionally change the name for your new network place then click "Next >"
8. Click "Finish"
9. You're done. You should now see your Web Folder open in front of you.
10. From now on, to access your Web Folder, just double click "My Network Places" again and then double click on your Web Folder.